Thursday, January 24, 2008

sad sad sad

Today.. was a really really bad day.. my phone is gone. thanks to my school who decided to have a FORM 3 SPOTCHECK! well.. i was feeling very uhh.. okay today. not emo no nothing.. and then.. the spotcheck came which scared my butt butt off?! firstly they called the form 3's to stay. which was okay la no biggie.. some PMR stuff? and the next thing i know is they are calling us to spread out. and prefects stand infront, middle and back. i , usually the back person? freaked? cant hide me phone?? and its g o n e!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! can u imagine how long i cant SMS??????? and the worst thing is.. i gotta call my parents to come pick it otherwise i'll get it 3 months later? oh my.. i feel so sad right now?! well basically i managed to sneak back my SIM card thanks to james ?! WAKAKAKA! thanks yea? LOL ! anyway.. thats about my day..



PHONE BACK?
two more weeks..

zen :(

No comments: