Thursday, November 11, 2010

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm back to this page after a longgggg time. SPM is finally at the corner of all corners. it was from starting of the year to mid year then trials ( i was going insane ) and its finally arrived (already insane) !! i cant seem to just get those things cramming into my head which is really bad cuz i certainly had more enthusiasm during trials like " YEAH ! IM TOTALLY GONNA DO THIS ! " but now.. its bad to have terrible stamina cause its really not good at all :X

anyway, just a few days ago, something happened. I could say its a really happy thing cuz well i'm in that state where my heart flutters into the air and dances in the sky with some melodious music xD IM EXAGGERATING ALRITE ! but seriously, its like we've lived in our own world. And yeah.. I guess it'll take more time. Well, it certainly needs more time, with all the changes i guess.. But its good? i hopeee xD


its about time for me to go. I dont have much to write anyway xD


GOODNIGHT !

No comments: