Thursday, November 8, 2007

as days go by..

argh... another day at home.. i can go crazy man.. haih.. im hoping very badly that my mum will let me go out.. so hmm.. im currently soaking wet.. me and my bro decided to do something.. wash my parents car.. so went out.. i started turning on the tap to spray the car.. my bro snatched it from me.. saying he is willing to help.. so i thought he was being kind.. handed the hose to him.. turn my back.. and my whole body was wet already.. he started laughing and laughing.. that stupid boy.. so instead of washing cars we washed ourselves xD mum suprisingly dint say anything.. so yea.. it was okay though.. holidays are kinda boring.. unlike some people who gets to go holiday and you know. watever la.. need to get credit.. very low.. :)

No comments: