Thursday, November 29, 2007

finally..

Finally my holiday is sounding more interesting.. uncle jason came down to malaysia with his wife and with their kids.. Ann and Lynn.. so uncle KK called me yesterday to go to curve. i just said yes. and shocking but true.. MY MUM LET ! haha.. so we went there about 12.30. lets see.. i got some stuff.. dun wanna mention the price though.. i got a 1 GB memory card ;) a digi sim card.. so all digi users get to save their money xD A NEW NIKE BOTTLE!! yes a NEW wan.. its green.. my bro says the colour looks gross.. but i like it.. gives me a ''ZEN'' feel!! LOL ! so we had dinner in my house.. this whole week is nothing but food food food.. and then.. hmm...just.. much more food..

p.s / hongling.. its okay.. i dun really care though.. there's not only one skin on earth ! xD

tata.
HERO is in 9 more days.. :) cant wait !

No comments: