Tuesday, December 18, 2007

*lost*

I feel utterly stressed at home.. i dunno why. but somehow yes. anyway. i'll just blog about today. woke up late.. and then.. did a few housework? after that i tried to do something interesting? but.. hahaha.. just decided to update the black book. mum had an appoinment at 11 something.. my bro had lunch with me then my mum went out.. later at about 2? mum called up and call us to get ready to go to curve.. got ready and then when for christmas shopping. i got a new heels.. its about 3 inch high.. MUAHAHA!! mum wanted to get me a guess handbag.. but i was kind enough.. i did not agree to it though.. kinda dumb of me but :) not important.. spend about 250++ and then came home.. really busy wrapping presents and waiting for the day to come.. chris.. Baby is mine now !! WAKAKAKA!! xD

zen: (text message) both mum and dad agreed that i could look after baby for u :)
chris: (text message) Omg!!! Really?!?

hahahaha xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its so hard to understand. sometimes.. even close friends cant be trusted. and you can actually be betrayed.. sometimes even being the bad one. i never realised that you could be that. thanks for being there and talking to me the whole night. i really appreciate it ! (you know who you are) :)
bye.
CHRISTMAS
10 more days

No comments: