Tuesday, December 11, 2007

tagged by michele.

Layer 1 : On the Outside
Name : Lee Hsu Zen
Birthdate : 1st February 1993
Current status : Single
Eye colour : Brown
Hair colour: Brown, White, Gold
Righty or lefty : Righty.. ;)

Layer 2 : On the inside.
My heritage : Malaysian
My fears : Weight xD
My weakness : hah ! not telling..
My perfect pizza : so long as its got pineapple.. mmmm..

Layer 3 : Yesterday , today , tomorrow.
My thoughts first waking up : Your face? (see how dramatic i can get)
My bedtime : Depends though..
My most missed memory : UPSR year? probably the best.

Layer 4 : My pick.
Pepsi or coke : Coke.
McD or Burger King : McD!!!
Nike or Adidas : Nike i guess?
Tea or Nestea :Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate!!
Cappuccino or coffee : Coffee

Layer 5 : Do you.
Smoke : NOPE
Curse : Curse? swear more like it la. but im forgiven :)
Take a shower : OF COURSE!
Have a first crush : Definitely!
Think you've been in love : Oh YES!~
Go to school : Yeap
Wanna get married : Umm... it takes time..
Believe in yourself : hmm... sometimes?
Think you're a health freak : Health freak? More like junk freak xD

Layer 6 : In the past.
Drank alcohol : Yeap.
Gone to the mall : Of cuz
Been on stage : and.. for got all my lines xD
Eaten sushi : MY FAVOURITE!!
Dyed your hair : I dont think its needed

Layer 7 : Have you ever.
Played a stripping game : Never and not gonna do that !

Layer 8 : Age you're hoping.
To get married : Well... See lah !

Layer 9 : In a guy.
Best eye colour : Hazel, Gray, Blue
Best hair colour : Brown.. Blonde !
Short or long hair : Short of cuz. I dun wanna tie his hair xD

Layer 10 : What were you doing?
A minute ago : This?
An hour ago : On the phone..
5 hours ago : On my way back from camp..
1 month ago: Getting over you.
Year Ago : Holidaying !!

Layer 11 : Finish the sentences.
I love : GOD ! Family & Friends.. (aww...) :)
I feel : Tired
I hate : Love. Sadly..
I miss : My friends in school?
I need : You?

Layer 12 : I tag.

Lotsa People? LOL !
  • Christina
  • Hong Ling
  • Yuan Zhen
  • Pei Shi
  • Michele ! haha !
  • Serene
  • Zai-Lii
  • Euodia
  • Ee Choong
  • ummm....
  • ummmm....
  • well.. i cant think of anything now.. whoever that is seriously VERY bored xD

bye !

No comments: