Friday, March 27, 2009

so disappointed. just so..

So what's my latest craze.. Listening to the radio 24/7 on my phone. and worst. Charging it ! NYAAAHH !! i've been listening to hitz.fm like ZOMG ! i can memorise almost all the advertisement.. like for example. WANNA SEE DAVID ARCHULETA PERFORM LIVE IN YOUR SCHOOL?! SMS SCHOOL SPACE YOUR SCHOOL NAME AND SENT TO 32111!! HURRY UP DONT WAIT !! "TELL ME WHYYYYY YOU'RE SO . . . " another advert comes up. " HI THIS IS DAVID ARCHULETA AND I CANT WAIT TO COME DOWN TO MALAYSIA AND TRY YOUR FAMOUS ROTI CANAI" or.. " DAVID ARCHULETA'S FLIGHT IS ******* ARIVING ON THE 8TH OF APRIL AT KLIA 7.40 PM !!" today i was at chinese. and i was yes. multitasking. a headphone in my ear listening to the radio, listening to pn.teoh talk well tht was kinda minor. doing CAE work.. choey yee's one. GOSH IT SUCKS ! texting hongling with kitlu's phone. texting sam with my phone. i can multi task !! LOL ! i tried soooo many attempts to get the ticket. okay, even my mum helped me xD how zzz LOL ! AND I DID NOT GET !! ya, its also very depressing. well, if i cant get. i'll probably just buy. lazy la -___-'' well, that was practically my day. i got back all my results accept BM. i could say i did pretty well compared to my previous years ! SERIOUSLY!! im so proud :) hee.. well, thats about it xD





OUT !



disappointed. just so.

No comments: