Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If its not really your thing then tell me

Why hello again my dear left alone blog :)

Its been about 3 months since I last updated this page. I can say that I have finished my first semester successfully. Well, something like that but yeah its finished and tomorrow I'll be.. starting my summer semester which is somehow not what I'm looking forward to. The holidays were great no doubt and I certainly did enjoy it.. But thinking of a summer semester with an everyday class that lasts from 8 30 till 5 ? I can cry just to think of the hours I'm studying two subjects. Seeing the two same teachers everyday. But what much can I do but to continue to work hard in order to continue what I have just started here :) Well moving on to my inner feelings, I do not know where to start. I thought everything will be great when I arrived here well that seems to be the case but I do have that long dreaded feeling of home. I do miss you a great deal. I'm saying it from the bottom of my tiny heart. I miss you till death. I miss talking to you and waiting for all those silly short text messages you give me. I miss how we used to have weird but special names for each other and I knew after coming here, none of this will happen again. Its like the wind blowing away flour. So fragile and easy. But having to know of such would happen, I took it all in and endure it myself because I know that you will never think this deep. Its a woman's problem. Its myself. I can't force somebody into something that they would not want to continue. Its my problem to forget whatever that happened because I know you left no memories. It was forgotten just as I boarded the plane, maybe it was kind of a relief for you.

I have said what I feel like right now. I'm just looking forward to more adventures here in the land of maples.

Goodbye :)

No comments: