Saturday, May 21, 2011

new start

Hello once again :)

The summer semester has finally started. What do I have to say about my new summer semester? Calculus & Vectors presenting Mr. Lee (seriously, he is not my father) now let me start about this AWESOME teacher who loves to torture his students with loads and loads of homework. Seriously, with the hectic school routine of 8 30 to 5 . Not mentioning trying to catch the bus at 7 in the morning. Long waiting lines during lunch that you don't even feel like eating. 3 hours and 15 minutes staring at only 2 teachers. Calculus and International Business. It is good that my Business teacher is pretty funny. Its like a mood calmer to the first two hectic classes. Sigh.. Tired.. I should catch some sleep for this weekend. Test 1 for Cal just ended. Test on business next week.

I love you blog :)

No comments: