Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'd make you stay if I had the chance to

Hello once again. Its my second time blogging in such a short period of time. Wasn't it like just the day before? Oh well, everything has been so cooped up in my mind and obviously there is not really many people who knows what I am going through. Well I can actually say no one. But its good too, I don't want to be bothering people like how I used to before. That's really bad. I know the feeling too. Today, I got another offer from another uni. I can say its really good to get it from there. Thank God for that. Just that my problem is I'm really reluctant to go to the other one that I've registered to. At the same time I know my parents have spent alot and its not a good thing to just terminate it. I'm still bothered because of yeah. Gosh I just wish everything can be erased in a much easier way. Its killing me ....



If only we were together

No comments: