Sunday, March 2, 2008

exams!

hellooooo!! :) im in the mood for blogging.. today, nice weather. very bright and shiny :) hope it'll turn out nice.. anyway, i'll blog about yesterday.. well, i went to british council. but my teacher.. like no fun, i mean compared to nigel? its really different. oh.. i cant see nigel anymore.. he went to japan i think? yang & li went back to aus yesterday.. sad. . okay.. this is really weird but i did something so not myself.. i went j o g g i n g ? so unexpected. but, something new la. i played badminton with my bro.. i wasnt wearing the proper attire.. wearing slippers? and the floor was wet due to all the rain? so yea.. my brother beat me flat. looking on the bright side, i was able to return the cock.. which was a lil achievement for me :) went to friendster just now. he viewed me? ^^ very happy la.. zzzz.. we're not talking anymore. i miss him. but anyway, exams come first.. Ahh.. Look who's talking *ahem* gotta gooo..

over & out !

No comments: