Monday, March 10, 2008

KEVIN CHENG. . .

KEVIN CHENG! LOL ! xD


yes.. wonder who's that OH-SO-HOT DUDE? he's my dad.. LOL ! no la.. if he could, i'll melt.. he's same age with my mum.. which is.. hahahaha xD LOL ! okay okay.. i'll update what i've been doing during my holidays..

  • TV
  • TV
  • TV
  • THE SEVENTH DAY !!! GAAAAAHHH!!!

I have never spent my holiday at the tv.. im serious.. this round.. u just cant get ur butt butt of the couch ! he's just too.. yea. irresistable. well, i went dinner yesterday with my mum's family side.. those two adorable cousins.. which are like really hyperactive they can bring the whole place upside down! SERIOUS! xD my uncle and i were talking about edison chen and *ahm* cecilia cheung?

zen uncle mum

Did u hear about the edison chen thing ah?

got.. why?

i saw all his pictures.. really disgusting man..

huh? what ? what?

nehh.. the edison chen incident..

oh... DUH?! i know about it..

HAH?! u also know about it..

of cuz.. everybody in school were talking about it la..

continues eating..

eh eh.. u saw the pictures ah..

no la.. im underage xD hehe.. but my frens say that ce...

cecilia ryte?

uhh.. ya.. haha.. they say her.. thing.. very.. hehe..

HAIRY ryte? hahahaha..

ya ya.. hahahaha..

yep.. my uncle. LOL !anyway.. shall blog soon..

over & out !

No comments: