Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hey.. me again.. today is the 27? March.. i got a BIG teddy bear on my nice toe.. had to wear flops to school today.. the reason was i had an in-grown nail.. which was hurting me so badly.. feel so naked.. like i never wear socks like that.. actually, i wasnt wearing any socks.. what shit?! well, i told my mum all my results today. its a big burden left of me.. but yet.. things was just as i expected. i am banned from using my phone.. and probably cant go anywhere i want to. i dont even know whether im allowed to go for this coming st.john's charity dinner. aih.. well thats life ryte? yesterday was an okay day.. lots of teachers dint come? and today.. i decided to start finishing all my unfinished essays... 6 karangan, 4 ringkasan ( for school ) 1 karangan and 1 ringkasan ( for tuiton ) and 1 chinese essay for chinese? LOL ! what a weekend to spent.. i hope i can really finish them.. LOL ! today we started to enter more into chapter 4 for science.. REPRODUCTION. . every guys fantasy! xD hahaha.. pn.khoo dint really update us with all the happening stuff like what hongling's science teacher does. but.. well, its science.. i'll know that when i grow older wouldn't i? haha.. well, thats all for now.. back to study table :'(
~~~~~~~
it was never the same again. i miss u !
over & out !

No comments: