Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hi :)

Just a lil note that my mum was kind enough to take my phone away. So i wouldnt be having it for 97 more days xD But. I might be getting a new number. Will notify :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, many wishes to LIM ZHI LING :) She's been a great friend to all. Happy 15 ! :) Welcome to the clan xD hahaha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, there was some concert in our school? Was it educational? It so dint seem like to me because Juwita Suwito (Gosh i get tongue tied with her name) was performing Love Song, Umbrella, No One, If I Ain't Got You and few other malay songs. Her voice is really good. I mean SERIOUS good xD But.. Well, thats not the best part actually. There was a the band? What was it called? Anyway, i dint care. There was this HOT HOT HOT or maybe CUTE? bass player. Yeah, he drove part of the girls crazy xD I had a picture with him. But basically he wasnt looking at the camera.. Goddamnit! And there were the rest of the other other.. Ya, i dint really bother :x

Quotes. .

Guys : Eh eh , that ang moh damn hot ryte? damn pretty weih!!
Girls : AHHHHH!!! MR.HIRO IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/
MR.HIRO MR.HIRO !!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

out !

No comments: