Thursday, June 5, 2008

Its zen here again. She's currently working SO SO SO SO hard on her history project. Yes I am working so hard * thank you* *bows* so much for the drama. Im feeling very happy at the same time angry. I would like to say it another time.. YOU ARE A JERK ! :) okay. i feel waaaay better now. Anyway, i went to ''michael'' 's house for a date today. No la. Not michael.. Its michele.. :)Reached there at about 10 something? Her mum was really funny. I was shy. Hahaha. Ya right zen. I saw her sister. Which looks and sounds so much like her when they say Okkkaaaaayyyy? LOL ! Anyway, a guy.. By the name of chong came too. By that time I was about to go home. Yes, my parents cut short my time for an hour. We went to McD for lunch. And went to digital mall after that. AHHH!! A mall full of phones?! HEAVEN!! xD i could have taken EVERY SINGLE PHONE on the shelf xD hahahahaha.. Well, thats about it. I did enjoy myself mich. Dont feel bad for anything you said because im totally fine about it and i truly mean it :) Its currently 1.23 a.m.. I'll be meeting tuna, hong, pei and (the girl for the day) kenvern in.. 9 hours time xD cant wait :) Hope we'll have a splendid time :D

OUT !

No comments: