Monday, June 2, 2008

life life :)

Okay... A blog has to have alot of photos thats how it looks nice. So the main reason my blog is dead its because.. I AM SO LAYZEE TO UPLOAD PHOTOS xD hahaha.. anyway.. saturday i went pavilion.. the place was really awesome la. Note to self. Never wear heels when ure goin shopping. I had blister the next day xD so sunday.. went to church then daddie brought us to KLCC. my brother bought a self talking robot. and ITS SO ANNOYING!! ITS CALLING ME TO DO HOUSEWORK BECAUSE IT WAS MY BROTHER WHO RECORDS THE VOICE!! OHMYGOODNEES!!! SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!! And it just said ''Im gonna rape you. Thanks Alot CYRUS!!'' okay.. surprisingly i did not buy anything except stationeries. Why isnt that cool. Anyway, today is monday. And i'll be out the whole day again. :) ahh! its good to see my dad on holiday :)

oh ya.. bout the futsal. i guess i'll be booking the court tonight. I'll find out the time.. Soon :)

anyway,
OUT !

No comments: