Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT LU CHAI A.K.A CHAI YEN !

Aiyo.. I Am so so so so so w.e.i.r.d. O.o see its hitting me again. I dont know what is wrong la okay? But its definitely more than what the normal hsuzen is. I guess because i saw David Archuleta's face again xD hahaha.. Today today today. We celebrated kitlu's birthday in school. With Wondermilk cuppacakes and zai-lii's cuppacake and a superior card. Definitely made in Malaysia, done by kitlu's ''sam pat'' partner, Lee Hsu Zen. Yeap ME ! haha. *WAVEEEE* give me some credit la :) she's very touched right? But cannot cry cause got people younger then her infront of her like hongling xD LOL !

Moments. .

Sammie Toh- Flips the card. OMG !!!!! DAVID ARCHULETA'S FACE IS THERE !!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! *SCREAM* *HYPERVENTILAAATTTEEEE*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitlu- K: Eh eh, tell me laa.. What are u all doing for me?
Z: Cannot la. u will know one. Just wait :)
K: Seriously tell me la !! Later i can get heart attack one okay?
Z: Just wait :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hongling- Very cool and calm.

During recess...

Hsuzen- Drags Kitlu to canteen.
K: U sure no surprise for me ah?
Z: Yes la yes la. Faster come with me.
K: Where is hongling?
Z: In class. Go canteen first okay? Dont ask so much.
K: HUH? IN CLASS?! Wait for her la..
Z: Just come.

Gives cupcake and sing birthday song :)

After recess..

Kitlu- OMG !! Im SO HAPPY LA!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE !!!!

Anyway, that was about it? I've blog enough :)


OUT !

No comments: