Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today, has been a shit day :) Exams.. History & Chinese :) People. Yes.


Anyway,

Im going to blog about. People :)

#1 Christina

  • On a veggie diet :) I LOVE HAMBURGER CHRIS :D
  • She's my perhimpunan ponteng partner.
  • A girl?
  • My friend, very good friend since form 2
#2 Hongling Tan

  • Super cool lady.
  • Very smart.
  • SMS partner.
  • A very good emo partner :) haha.. Im joking okay?
#3 Michele Lim

  • My Number 1 super uuber SMS buddy
  • Knows more things about me than I do myself.
  • My ''nighttime-talking-buddy''. Ps, she burns the phone bill. Naughty girl xD
  • Full of crazy ideas. That would somehow happen in her dreams xD
#4 Chai Yen

  • My 38 (sam pat) lady.
  • Nintendo DS provider
  • PSP provider
  • Doesnt love me as much as hongling. Sad right?
#5 Sammie Toh

  • She's a combination of Joe David Crawford or vice versa.
  • Screams with me when David Archuleta's name is mentioned.
  • A total JoBro fan xD
#6 James Lee

  • A very good friend.
  • Hates it when i talk about David. Im sorry i have O.D.D
  • Self obsessed :)
  • Loves God, and a kind of 'bird' (he knows who *winks*)
#7 David Archuleta *SCREAMS*

  • He's cute
  • He's got me hypnotised
  • So mesmerised. *AHH*
  • And i think i've got a crush on him xD hahaha
  • I love him singing.
  • He rocks.
#8 John Stefan

  • Funny clown.
  • Funny.
  • And funny xD

Well thats about it. my brain is blank :) LOL !


OUT !

No comments: