Monday, August 18, 2008

If I could only say that my M** and my D** HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ARSE !!!!!!!! infront of their faces. I would pretty much love myself for doing that. But no, cant do. Im so stress. Dad needed to take off.. And my brother and i are perhaps living in hell. WOW ! SOOOOOOOO GREAT ! I dont know how boiling i am inside though. I guess its just everything fitting into one. really pissed really pissed *breath breath* today nothing much happened. Basically, my bro and i sneaked the comp again as usual. I think my bro got caught again :x hahaha.. Tonight's got tuition.. Remember to pay fees. . Yesterday watched badminton.. Chong Wei did his best la. I would've lost 21-0 in less than a minute right hong? xD hahaha.. Anyway, i'll stop rambling already..




























:D haha..






















OUT!

No comments: