Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WOW !!! Today is my 100th post :) Cool eh? Michele has already reached 278? i think she had her's longer than mine. Anyway, today's exam was okay i guess? I could answer. But is the answer correct? xD dunno. tomorrow is maths from kementerian. and sejarah.. Friday is chinese 2 papers and malay 1 and we're done ! school holiday starts.. But i dont think my mum would let me do anything? Probably a day break and the rest is left for my breaking dawn. I have been really patient from not searching around for it. Which is a good achievement. I definitely cant do that for my phone. I already know where my parents put it. But im being a good girl by not taking it :) Anyway, today I came online and james called me to edit his pictures. Here's one of them. Done truthfully by me xD enjoy ! :)





OUT !

No comments: