Friday, August 15, 2008

Wow !! The holidays are finally at our doorstep? And THE TRIALS ARE OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD hahahahaha !! but it was a surprise that nobody screamed. But oh well.. we mature in times . . YA RIGHT ! hahaha.. so whiles the rest went to OU and chilling chilling.. chris came to my house to bake ! she really went on well with my mum.. Okay.. That was something unexpected though xD she did cupcakes while i was showering. And she was done when i was done ! that was really fast. so we tried doing the icing. My mum left. I did cookies xD she put the butter in.. AND WOW !! I ACTUALLY DID IT ! FOR A NOOB IM REALLY PROUD ALRITE xD I.Always.Burn.The.Kitchen .. So yeah.. That was basically about it. I'll just put some photos and yeah, im outta here ! mummie and daddie, i wanna go out ! :( And. . I'll be able to use my phone for this whole school holiday !! IM SO HAPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! xD


icing. . purple one not here. . xD


christina's design.


mine xD


oh yes ! my cookies xD


closer look. .

cookies !


cookies !


chris took the nicest piece. . . i have the biggest? xD



OUT !

No comments: