Sunday, August 10, 2008

tagged tagged..

Starting time : 10:12 a.m

Name : Lee Hsu Zen

Sisters : myself :)

Brothers : 1

Shoe size : 8/9 BIG FOOT !!

Height : 157 cm. i guess? xD

Where do you live : Petaling Jaya

Favourite drinks : peeeeee.. No la.. Joking.. Sprite? :)

Favourite breakfast : uhh.. dunno? xD lots of food xD xD

Have you,

ever been on a plane : yeap yeap yeap :)

Swam in the ocean : yeah.. first time. nearly drowned xD

Fallen asleep in school : hahaha.. yeah..

Broken someone's heart : mmhmm..

Fell off your chair : Ya !! embarassing much !!

Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : Many times?

What is your room like : quite CLEAN XD

What's right beside you : My phone. (michele's on the line) and.. science. left unwanted.

What is the last thing you ate : i dint eat breakfast.

Ever had :

Chicken pox : yeah..

Sore throat : yeah..

Stitches : uhh * faints*

Broken nose : OUCH ! No. .

Do you :

Believe in love at first sight : I guess so?

Like picnics : I guess so?

Who was, were the last person

you danced with : I suck at dancing. (dont come near me)

Last made you smile : Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

You last yelled at : My brother. . i felt bad xD

Today did you :

Talk to someone you LOVE : Nah.. Starting of the day only..

Kissed anyone : Mummie :)

Get sick : No..

Talk to an ex : Lost contact.

Miss someone : Yeah. .

Eat : Nope..


Best feeling in the world : Hmm. . I THOUGHT OF IT !!! BECOMING DAVID ARCHULETA'S WIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What's under your bed : Phone.

Who do you really hate : Uh.. Nobody?

What time is it now : 10:24 am

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
  1. Playing Power Ranger.
  2. Going to kindergarten.
  3. Crying in school.
  4. Holding my soft toy.
  5. Crashing the house xD

5 things on my to-do list today
  1. Study..
  2. Study..
  3. Study..
  4. Did i say study? No..
  5. So.. Study ! xD

5 snacks i enjoy
  1. uh.. everything
  2. anything
  3. something
  4. nothing
  5. wat thing? xD

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
  1. Buy a mountain-full of handphones.
  2. Own the biggest mansion !
  3. Buy lots of PSP, Nindento DS, PS 3, Nintendo Wii, Ipod.. Uhh.. Buy.. All the latest digital gadget i can find xD
  4. Give charity. Donate.. See im so kind xD
  5. And Keep ! otherwise pokai liao la xD

5 of my bad habits
  1. I dont do my homework ( Aku pro !)
  2. Ponteng class xD right right?
  3. Sms freak. My phone doesnt get a break xD
  4. Spent all my money away. End of the month : Pokai xD
  5. I use the comp when my mum's not around :p

5 places i have lived in
  1. Toilet.
  2. Rubbish bin.
  3. House?
  4. Hotel..
  5. My auntie la uncle la popo la gonggong la. . House xD
5 people i'm tagging is
  1. People who are bored..
  2. Christuna
  3. Hong ling tan
  4. Yuanzhen
  5. People who are bored ! :)






OUT !

No comments: